Our aim is to ensure that our client’s buildings Indoor Air Quality controlled by the HVAC systems are safe and healthy and regarded as “Green Buildings.
We work in conjunction with a number of independent hygienists (if required), who can then issue Compliant and Occupancy Certificates with all the necessary accreditations.
Through these hygienists and chemical manufacturers, we have associations and affiliations with Organisations and National Regulatory Authorities to ensure that our products, operational procedures and standard of work are in accordance with their requirements. These such as the
- SABS (South African Bureau of Standards);
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency of America);
- NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association);
- ASHRAE (America Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
- IIAQC (International Indoor Air Quality Commission.